What's new in the French Riviera Pass?
The French Riviera Pass offers many new sites and services to discover from 11th June 2019.
La Biennale des Arts 2019
Nice celebrates its love of cinema with a program based around 4 themes and which will rely on all of its municipal cultural institutions and highlight the cultural associative actors of the city.
Access to temporary exhibitions included in my pass :
- Musée Masséna : "Nice Cinémapolis"
- MAMAC : "Le Diable au Corps. Quand l'Op Art électrise le cinéma"
- Musée Matisse : "Ciné Matisse"
- Musée de la Photographie Charles Nègre : "Alain Fleischer. L'image qui revient"
- Musée National Marc Chagall : "Clément Cogitore"
Hard Rock Café Nice
Included in my pass : the cocktail of my choice (with or without alcohol) with tortilla chips.
Energy Location Cagnes-sur-Mer
Included in my pass : 1hr rental of a "Rosalie" on the Promenade de la Plage
Promenade en bateau Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
Included in my pass : 1 boat trip in the bay of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Arboretum - Roure
Included in my pass : 1 entrance to the Arboretum Marcel Kroenlein in Roure
Vésubia Mountain Park - Saint Martin Vésubie
Included in my pass : 1 entrance to the climbing area at Vesùbia Mountain Park